Monday, November 22, 2010

Top 5 Bombers.

All I can say that growing up looking at Graffiti there was so many Writers that I cant begin counting, But as I saw it from me being a kid these 5 right here were the ones I saw repeatedly on a Over and Over again ALL CITY 5 Boro s NYC Basics. Picking this selection I couldn't be basis about it. I'm going by how I saw it and boy did these guys do some serious damage doing the late 80's to 90's Enjoy!

JA XTC.




JOZ RIP.


SMITH



VEEFER


RD 357





3 comments:

  1. yo ovie whats up this is med kd, im glad to see ur still around , i tried to hook up with cope a few months ago, but i guess hes too busy for old friends. yo whatever happened to saze , alroc, jez and trim i havent seen those guys in 20 years. anyway if you got time hit me up mednyc2@yahoo.com. peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete